Cheese Label by 710 Genetics is a feminized cannabis seed that has its origins in the cross of two selections of Cheese. It is a rather big sturdy marijuana plant with elongated leaves that yields abundant crops of big compact and resinous buds with a delicious alluring aroma.
Cheese Label grows well indoors provided that its size is monitored. Outdoors, it thrives in dry/sunny/temperate/Mediterranean climates or under the protection of the greenhouse. Given its strong scent, the use of anti-odour filters is sure to be necessary during the flowering stage.
The flavour and aroma of Cheese Label are intense and complex, with hints of flowers. It provides a potent and balanced effect, both physical and cerebral.
- UK Cheese #1 x UK Cheese #2
- Indoor flowering period: 9-10 weeks
- Indoor yield: 450-500 g/m2
- Harvest outdoors: late September/early October
- Outdoor yield: 600-900 g/plant
- Outdoor height: up to 2.5m
- THC: high