Chocolate Kush by 00 Seeds Bank is a feminised cannabis seed that has its origins in the cross of a Mazar and an Indica. It is a small sturdy and easy-to-grow plant with elongated leaves that yields abundant big resinous buds all over the main stem and its side branches.
The flavour and aroma of Chocolate Kush are pronounced, with hints of cacao, exotic wood and earth. It provides a profoundly relaxing powerful effect.
- Mazar x Indica
- Indoor flowering period: 56-60 days
- Indoor yield: 350-400 g/m2
- Indoor height: 70-100 cm
- Outdoor harvest: early/mid-October
- Outdoor yield: 500 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 150-250 cm