White Candy by 710 Genetics is a cannabis seed that has its origin in the cross of an Afghani, a Nepalese and a Hawaiian strain.
It is a hardy, medium-sized marijuana plant with medium-sized leaves that produces large, compact, resinous buds indoors and in warm climates outdoors regardless of the experience of the grower.
The flavour and aroma of White Candy are pronounced, with hints of lemon and sweet fruit. It provides a long-lasting physical and cerebral high.
- Afghani x Nepalese x Hawaiian
- Indoor flowering period: 8-9 weeks
- Indoor yield : 350-400 g/m2
- Indoor height: 1.2 m
- Outdoor harvest time: October/November
- Outdoor yield: 300-500 g/plant
- Outdoor height: 3 m
- THC: 15-20%